When planning for a Disney vacation, don’t you always wish for a fun and easy way to make some custom shirts for your family? Well now you can, all with the help of a simple household item – freezer paper!
- Prewash the shirt without fabric softener.
- Choose a template and print it out.
- Use the template as a guide to cut out a stencil from the freezer paper.
- Place the freezer paper SHINY side down on the shirt and iron on the stencil. I placed a towel over the stencil to protect the iron.
- Once the stencil is on, take a bottle of fabric spray paint and spray the shirt any way you want!
- Once you are finished spraying the shirt, remove the stencil.
- Let shirt dry. I waited 24 hours before I went on to step 8.
- Wash the shirt.
- Find some cute kids to model the finished projects!
This technique also works great on tote bags, hats, shorts, anything fabric! Create a whole custom wardrobe for your next Disney vacation!
April Baker is an artist and owner of Scrappingthemagic.com, an online community and blog that brings together the worlds of crafting and Disney. All craft projects featured on WDW Fan Zone are for personal use only and may not be recreated for sale. Please do not repost this project without permission.