I know I just do News and Rumors around these parts, but today I wanted to talk about something a little more serious.
I am a co-host for the Be Our Guest Podcast and I wanted to let you all know about the 12 Hour Live Show that we’re having next Wed, June 8th from 12 pm EST – 12 am EST. Yes, we are doing it again! This year is our second annual attempt at doing 12 hours nonstop on www.magicalmouseradio.com.
Like last year, we will be raising money for the charity Give Kids The World. Give Kids The World is a resort where children with life-threatening ailments plus their families, are treated to a week-long, cost free, family vacation.
Many Guests from the Disney Community that you know and love are wonderful enough to help us with this endeavor. Guests scheduled to appear include (but are subject to change):
- 1:00 pm: Samantha Brown – Travel Channel Host
- 1:30 pm: Lou Mongello –The WDW Radio Show
- 2:00 pm: Pam Landwirth – President of Give Kids The World
- 4:00 pm: Zanna – Disney Mom’s Panelist and Zannaland.com
- 5:00 pm: Tom Bricker – Touring Plans and DisneyTouristBlog.com
- 6:00 pm: Henry Work – Touring Plans and Betamouse
- 7:00 pm: Matt Hochberg – WDWToday and StudiosCentral.com
- 8:00 pm: AJ – The Disney Food Blog
- 9:00 pm: JL Knopp – DisneyDrivenLife.com
- 10:00 pm: Nate and Matt Parrish – WEDway Radio
We ask you to please listen as we join together to help give children and their families a vacation to remember forever and if you are so inclined…we ask that you make a donation. No amount is too small. Every little bit helps these kids. The link can be found on our FirstGiving Page. (Donating through this site is simple, fast and safe.)
If you could…I also ask that you spread the word among the Disney community. This is a charity that is near and dear to so many’s hearts. Every penny we can send their way helps a child in need. Our goal this year is $2000, as we got so close to it last year. But we’d love to easily beat that goal this year! And with all the Disney Community’s help, I think we can!
We can’t wait to talk with you on June 8th!Share