- The castle show Cinderella’s Holiday Wish will begin on Nov. 4th and will run to Dec. 30th. Showtimes will be at 7:15 pm on Nov. 4th and 5th and at 6:15 every other night.
- Disney is testing a Fastpass to guests for a reserved viewing area in the Hub for the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade. These Fastpasses will be given out at random until early Nov. (I’ve read Nov. 12th.) No word on what this test may or may not lead to.
- The Magic, The Memories, and You will have a Holiday themed addition starting on Nov. 8th. It appears that this will be shown both for regular guests and for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party nights.
- The Golden Oak Outpost in Frontierland has changed their menu, only serving chicken nuggets and fries.
- A new text message service is being offered for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Giving guests info and tips when you sign up to receive notices. Signs around the park tell guests to text TREAT to DPARK (37275) to get text updates. You can text STOP to cancel the alert (Remember that standard text messaging rates apply).
- Chita Rivera is the final celebrity announced for Candlelight Processional. She will perform on Dec. 16th – 18th.
- A new acrobat troupe has appeared at the China Pavilion. The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats perform 5 days a week. Make sure to pick up a times guide to see when they’ll be performing on your trip.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Tropicals’ last performance has been pushed back to Nov. 19th.
General WDW News
- Disney is now requiring a credit card guarantee in order to make your reservations at these select restaurants. In the event that a cancellation is not made at least one day in advance, the credit card on the reservation will be charged $10 per person. Reservations can be canceled at the podium at any table service restaurant podium, at 407-WDW-CNCL, at www.disneyworld.com/dining, or at any guest relations or resort front desk.
• 1900 Park Fare
• Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
• Artist Point
• California Grill
• Cape May Café
• Chef Mickey’s
• The Crystal Palace
• Flying Fish Café
• The Garden Grill
• Hollywood & Vine
• Jiko – The Cooking Place
• Le Cellier Steakhouse
• Tusker House Restaurant
• The Hollywood Brown Derby
• Victoria & Albert’s – $25 per person
• Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Free Wireless internet can now be found in room at these select resorts: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- Still hearing rumors that Test Track will be closed next year for a MAJOR rehaul. The new piece of information, the queue will be updated as well and it will include a NextGen Queue.
- Also rumored to get a NextGen Queue, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Still hearing that Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates is expected to come in Nov. for breakfast and lunch at Hollywood and Vine.
- The Winnie the Pooh meet and greet in the UK is expected to be themed after Christopher Robin’s bedroom.
- Rapunzel is expected to get her own area in Italy. (Of all places…she’s a German Story supposedly, with her tower appearing in Germany for the Flower and Garden Festival this year.)
- Rumors are flying that the Norway Pavilion may be seeing a change (either in name or sponsor) are running rampant.
News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.