- The full menu has returned to the Golden Oak Outpost in Frontierland.
- The Samawati Springs Pool Slide at Kidani Village will be closed from Jan. 9th – Feb. 3rd. The rest of the pool will remain open.
General WDW News
- A new race has been announced! The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10 Miler Weekend will take place the weekend of Sept. 29th. This is the first 10 mile race. In addition, it will be another nighttime race and will host an after party for you as well as family and friends. To make way for this race, the Wine and Dine Half Marathon has been moved to Nov. 9th and 10th, which will be the final weekend of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Disney announced their One More Disney Day campaign. On that day, both the Magic Kingdom and Disneyland will remain open for 24 continuous hours in honor of 2012 being a Leap Year. “One More Disney Day” will take place at both from 6 am on Feb. 29th to 6 am on March 1st. No special ticketing required. Fore more info, see One More Disney Day.
- Four new attractions may be slated for NextGen work at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. These could include Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Toy Story Midway Mania, the Fantasmic Amphitheater, and the Theater of the Stars (where Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage is performed. Other attractions that will be getting queues modifications look to be The Seas with Nemo and Friends and Spaceship Earth at Epcot and Kali River Rapids and Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Talking Mickey may become permanent as early as Spring.
- The latest rumor I’ve seen about Test Track is that the refurbishment will last from April to September and that it’s new sponsor will be Chevrolet.
News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.Share