- Country Bear Jamboree has reopened after it’s refurb and it has been shortened. Also, it has been added to Evening Extra Magic Hour.
- The Mad Tea Party will be having a refurb from Jan. 7th – Feb. 19th.
- The New Fantasyland section is currently open in Dress Rehearsal Soft Openings. This means the area can close at any time, however, it is currently open for guests to visit.
- Splash Mountain will have a refurb from Jan. 2nd – March 19th.
- Lea Salonga (the singing voice of Jasmine and Mulan) has been added to Candlelight Processional, replacing Olivia Newton John.
- A new meet and great location can be found in the France Pavilion.
- The Character Spot is now closed for an almost 4 month refurbishment, reopening in Feb. 2013.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Boneyard will have a short refurb from Oct. 24th – 26th.
- The bus station at the Grand Floridian has an LCD screen up with the transportation schedule displayed. The screen lists the next two buses arrival time (estimated).
- Animal Kingdom Lodge has a new nighttime safari for resort guests. The tour costs $70 per guest for ages 8 and up and tours take place on Wednesday and Saturdays at 10pm.
General WDW News
- Disney announced their new promotion for 2013. It’s called Limited Time Magic. This new promo will celebrate a different momentous occurrence each week, with experiences including: True Love, Independence Week, Long Lost Friends Week, Pirate Week, Dapper Dans Sing Boy Bands, and Unleash the Villains.
- California Grill’s refurbishment has been pushed back to Feb. 2nd, with a reopening date of Summer 2013.
- Starbucks should be coming to the Magic Kingdom at the Plaza.
- Legend of Jack Sparrow will be opening no later than December.
News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.Share