Welcome back to the second installment of “Top Kid Picks for Disney World”! In case you missed last month’s article that I did, I sat down with my two Disney enthusiast daughters, ages 7 and 5, and asked them what were their top three choices of rides in Disney World and why they chose them. You can look back at that article here http://www.wdwfanzone.com/2017/10/top-kid-picks-for-disney-world. This month, they have laid out their top picks for attractions! When I refer to attractions in this article, I am speaking of shows and experiences. Basically, things you have the pleasure of waiting in line for that are not rides and characters. So, let’s get started!
Mia’s top three choices for her favorite attractions and why:
1) Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular (Hollywood Studios) – Mia absolutely loves this show. The first time we saw it, she had never watched the movies before but that didn’t make a difference. This show is so action packed and exciting, it kept her on the edge of her seat the whole time! To see how the stunts are done and the movie magic just added to the whole experience of the show. This is Mia’s top pick because she says it is so adventurous and the explosions are just way too cool!
*Addison’s eye lit up while she was listening to her sister describe why she loved this attraction so much and wanted to add that she, too, loves the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular because Indiana Jones runs so fast and fights all the bad guys.
2) Muppet*Vision 3D (Hollywood Studios) – Mia sums this one up very short, sweet, and to the point. It’s in 3D and HILARIOUS! It makes her laugh every single time, regardless of how many times we have seen it.
3) Enchanted Tales with Belle (Magic Kingdom) – Although third on her list, her eyes light up the most when she talks about this attraction. Mia absolutely loves all the magic that is present in this attraction. She says that the whole attraction, from beginning to end, is so enchanted and magical. It is like a dream come true to be a part of the Beauty and the Beast story.
Addison’s top three choices for her favorite attractions and why:
1) Enchanted Tales with Belle (Magic Kingdom) – This is without a doubt Addison’s favorite attraction in all of Disney World. She loves how interactive and inclusive the attraction is. The chance to be a part of the show is just so exciting!
2) Muppet*Vision 3D (Hollywood Studios) – Another overlapping favorite between the two girls. Addison also think this one is HILARIOUS! She says it cracks her up every time. Her favorite parts are when the 3D parts come to life which is her adorable way of saying that she enjoys the gimmicks that are in 3D shows (bubbles, water, etc.)
3) For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along (Hollywood Studios) – Addison threw her hands into the air and said that all kids just HAVE to do this one! She loves this one because of all the singing. This girl loves to sing and it has all her favorite songs from the movie. She also loves all the dancing and acting. Her favorite part comes at the end of the show but I would hate to ruin the surprise for anyone who hasn’t experienced this attraction yet so mums the word!
Well there are Mia and Addison’s top picks for attractions at Disney World! I really hope you are enjoying my articles from a kid’s point of view as much as my girls enjoy being a part of this. I hope you join us next month when the girls will give you their top picks for both character meet and greets and dining experiences!